Company: METRO AG
Working area: Investor Relations
Contract type: full-time
Reference number: M/18-00019
METRO is a leading international specialist in wholesale and food retail. The company operates in 35 countries and employs more than 150,000 people worldwide. In the financial year 2016/17, METRO generated sales of around €37 billion. The company provides custom solutions to meet the local and international needs of its wholesale and retail customers. With its sales brands METRO/MAKRO Cash & Carry and Real as well as delivery services and digitisation initiatives METRO sets the standards for tomorrow: for customer focus, digital solutions and sustainable business models. More information at www.metroag.de.
Senior Investor Relations Manager (m/f)
Become our success ambassador:
- Position and market our equity story and strategy with international investors and equity research analysts.
- Manage key accounts, such as equity research analysts, as a well-educated and knowledgeable sparring partner.
- Make a significant impact in the drafting of marketing materials for our target audience, e.g. quarterly reports, company presentations, internal briefing documents and factsheets.
- Create benefits by partnering with other central functions such as Controlling, Accounting / Treasury, Strategy, Public Relations and the operative business.
- Stay up-to-date regarding peer and capital market developments by closely following competitor reporting and equity research publications with a view to further progressing our investor communication.
You are a good match:
- You have successfully completed a degree in economics or equivalent and have at least three years of relevant experience in investor relations of a DAX or MDAX company.
- You are familiar with the legal requirements and market practice for investor relations work, including current developments such as Mifid II, as well as the work in respective associations.
- Preferably, you have extended your knowledge of financial analysis and investment theories with a CFA certificate.
- You have extensive experience in financial communication and have an established network in the capital market.
- You have strong verbal and written communication as well as presentations skills in German and English. You have a convincing personality with a highly professional appearance.
- You have the willingness to travel and to expand your relationship networks internationally
Your benefits... if you accept the mission:
Be part of an international team that values ownership and initiative • High proximity to CEO, CFO and other key decision makers • Individual training and career development • Support with childcare and care of relatives
Are you interested in working in a professional team? Then we would be pleased to receive your online application in English.
The METRO AG is an equal opportunity employer. We offer all qualified employees and applicants identical chances.